March 20, 2020:
Amid growing concerns surrounding Coronavirus (Covid-19), we want to reassure you that we are taking extra precautions to ensure that our patients remain safe and healthy during their visits to our office. While we have always taken the cleanliness of our office and surgery suites very seriously, we are implementing additional measures to clean and disinfect our offices in alignment with recommendations from health authorities. Surgeries are performed in our private and accredited operating suites under exceptional care and precaution. We are currently operating at regular business hours and will continue to do so as long as it remains safe for our patients and staff.
In order to maintain a safe space, we recommend that all persons entering the facility adhere to the following practices:
- Be Aware: Covid-19 signs and symptoms include fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- If you are feeling ill and need to reschedule your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible. We will gladly accommodate in any way that we can.
- Upon entering the office for your appointment, please use the provided hand sanitizer or wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds using soap and water.
- We ask that you remain 6 feet away from our reception desk as we coordinate your appointment.
- Please limit the number of additional people accompanying you to your appointment.
- If you feel the need to cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and immediately proceed to the nearest handwashing station.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid any unnecessary contact such as hugs or handshakes if possible.
If your company allows you to work remotely and you are considering a cosmetic procedure, you may want to utilize this homebound time to your advantage and recover while you work from home. All consult appointments can be completed via phone so schedule yours today!