Did You Know
- We provide 2 notarized letters on the day of surgery for patients undergoing transgender procedures that may be used for changing gender marker on drivers license and passport.
- We perform all procedures on-site in one of our two operating rooms and are fully accredited by AAAHC.
- We do not use bulb drains for our procedures so no measuring or emptying is necessary.
- We provide medical weight loss treatment to aid patients in meeting pre-surgery weight requirements if needed.
- We are happy to provide a TSA letter upon request to out of town patients who may need it for plane travel after surgery.
- All surgery patients and caregivers are given a provider’s direct cell phone number for after hours emergencies.
- We are a teaching facility and often host medical students interested in specializing in surgery.
- We use platelet-rich plasma (PRP) in our fat-grafting procedures to aid in healing and cell growth as well as to maximize retention.
- We have an amazing staff! Every member of the Cosmetic Concierge staff is completely committed to providing the best possible care to our patients and making their experience an exceptional one.